Happy 4th of July everyone! Today I'm rocking a pony with a red bandanna that I put into a pretty little bow. My hair has been in its wash and go stage for about almost a week now. I know that may be too long for many of you, and I was a bit afraid of doing it myself because I heard that my hair could break off. But, I've been conditioning my hair with Shea Moisture's Coconut & Hibiscus hold and shine moisture mist every morning, then alternating between Shea Moistures Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Conditioning Milk. I'm so loving Shea Moisture's products right now. It really does keep my hair soft like cotton and you can see some of my curls in tact. But, after a week my hair is starting to look frizzy, and it's due for a good DC, so I will be putting my hair in it in twist tomorrow to give it a rest. Anyways, this is a very short blog but I
hope you guys have a blessed and safe holiday.
~Love Naturally Tash



No comments:
Post a Comment