I've always been a huge Jill Scott fan. The soulfulness of her voice the rawness of her music is one of a kind. She is one of the few soul and R&B artist out there that is still putting out quality material. And lets not forget her natural beauty, this woman's style is always fierce, and she doesn't disappoint with her new album cover. Jill Scott, channeling the 70"s meet 80"s, showcased her style in her first video out called "Shame (featured Eve and The A group), rocking the 70's sequenced dress with door knocker earrings. Get it girl!
Now, what I really want to talk about is Jills HAIR! When I first saw the Shame video, I was like I WANT THAT HAIR! For some of you newly transitioners or BC's I'm sure your ultimate goal is to get beautiful curly or wavy hair like in the above picture. I know I do, so when i saw the video i was mesmerized, but sadden at the same time thinking my hair may never look like that.
But, not all hope is lost girls. Jill Scott is rock-en a weave! Well, I'm no professional so it maybe a wig or hair pieces, but bottom line it isn't her hair. Which gives me hope that if I spend a few dollars (more like hundreds) I can achieve the look above. What do you guys think?
Here is Jill's real hair in the picture above, which is still fierce. Ladies, it really is how you carry yourself. Jill just oozes out beauty in whatever style she rocks her hair. That confidence that she exudes is what you should really aspire to have. Side note, I need those glasses.
Check out her new song with Anthony Hamilton, called "So in Love" where she rocks the cute short hair cut.
Jill Scott's new album, The Light of the Sun comes out June 28th. You can pre-order her album on itunes for $13. Do not steal the album people, please support her!




No comments:
Post a Comment