Growing Locs, doing the BC or Transitioning is an on going process. For me, it can be difficult to get a good healthy regiment down and stick to it. I'm still very much in the experimental stage, well...aren't we all? So, while experimenting with hair products, hair styles or home remedies, it can be down right frustrating sometimes.
But, Nicolle Epps, Fonder and CEO of BlackHairMedia.com has come up with a solution girls, called My Black Hair Diary. This app allows women of color to track their salon appointments, hair growth, and share them all through social communities on the go like Facebook and Twitter.
What I love about this app is that it helps me keep record of the hair products I use, which in turn, can be a source of help when trying to identify what works well for my hair and what doesn't. For the Hair Product Junkies like myself, this app is for you!
My Black Hair Diary cost a reasonable price of $1.99. I usually don't buy any apps more than .99 cents, but I thought if I'm willing to buy an app that monitors my menstrual cycle for $6 (I'll do a post on that later) I can support my sista and buy My Black Hair Diary, which is now available now on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Coming to Android soon. Check it Ouuuuttttt :)
Source provided by BlackPR.com and BlackNews.com



No comments:
Post a Comment